I have the longest lasting stomach bug in the history of ME. Which means I’m always in the drugstore for saltines and ginger ale or seltzer water. (NO. I’m not pregnant)
Of course, the cosmetics and beauty aisles are located up front and of course I have to pass all of them before getting to the saltines all the way in the back.
So I picked up a few things to perk up my spirits and my skin while my stomach does whatever it will do.
Here’s what I picked up:
- Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
- L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable (Liquid) Makeup in N8-Cappuccino
- L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer in Cool 6-7-8-Medium/Deep
- L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Blush in W7-8-Soft Sun
- Maybelline Define-A-Brow Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown
- Rite Aid Renewal Duo-Fiber Blending Brush
- Rite Aid Round Cosmetic Applicators
- Rite Aid Renewal Cotton Squares
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 290-Commander in Chic (see first pic below)
- Revlon Nail Enamel in 260-Girly (see second pic below)
I haven’t tried the cleanser/mask, concealer, duo-fiber blending brush, and the nail polishes in these particular shades.
I’m most excited to try the duo-fiber blending brush for liquid makeup, I’ve seen other bloggers use them and besides the Beauty Blender, they absolutely swear by them.
I’m planning to take off all my polish from my nails and toes for the next two days before reapplying any color. Nothing but cuticle oils and cream and nail treatments.
The Revlon color will go on my toes and the more neutral color will go on my nails for everyday, chic and polished wear.
I’ll post my reviews in the coming weeks.
For now, I’m going to lay on my couch, remove my nail color and watch good ol’ Law and Order.
Depending on how I’m feeling in the next few days, I may or may not post. So, in case I don’t. Happy Holidays to you and your family!!